Do you remember your first kiss?

Do you remember your first kiss?
Do you remember your first kiss?

Friday 16 January 2015

Reincarnation

Of course, as we all know, reincarnation is complete and utter rubbish and not based on any peer-produced evidence whatsoever.  However when I read the contents of this website, even I started to question my own disbelief. After all, this website has all the questions on reincarnation answered.  Incredible!
Since this is all on the interweb, it must be true!


If you have a moment, take a read. It is the funniest thing I've read for quite a while!


http://www.afterlife101.com/Chapter5.html#_Toc1998627



2 comments:

  1. headphones
    thanks for the shared this interesting information with us. I really enjoyed your article and waiting for new..

    ReplyDelete