Do you remember your first kiss?

Do you remember your first kiss?
Do you remember your first kiss?

Thursday 24 December 2009

Rather Awkward!


Current mood: amused
Category: Life
There is a website called www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com, which, as well as publishing extremely awkward (and funny) photos of families posing together, also publishes the occasional awkward email message. I recommend that you check it out.

This is the best of them - I laughed so much, some tea dribbled out of my nose....

"When I was 10 years old, my parents took us on vacation to a water park. I told my dad I had to go to the toilet; he pointed to a building and let me go in by myself. When I got in, I noticed there were no urinals, and none of the stalls had toilets in them. Confused, I went into a stall anyway, pulled the curtain closed behind me, and did my business all over the floor. When I got out, we started walking away when another man with his son asked my dad if we knew of any toilet nearby. My dad pointed to the building that I had just exited. The man said, “No, that’s just a dressing room to change in and out of bathing suits.” My Dad said that was not true, as I had just used the toilet in there. The other man insisted and my father started to get angry, “Are you calling my son a liar?” My Dad told the man we would all go in together to prove my innocence. Despite my objections, the four of us went in and when my Dad whipped open the curtain to the first stall…

Awkward."

No comments:

Post a Comment